After 3 months away, we’re so excited to be reopening our Paisley shop on Saturday 4th July.
We know that you may be a little nervous about returning to our store, but we want you to know that we are working hard to make sure we all stay safe.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door – please use this as you enter the shop. We also ask customers to limit the number of items they touch.
- A maximum of 3 people will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
- Social distancing guidelines are taped out on the floor to enable our customers to stay 2 meters apart.
- There is a screen at the till point to protect staff and customers.
- As per industry guidelines we have also made the decision not to open our dressing room at this time. Refunds will be available if required. Any items returned to us will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- We will be wearing non-medical face masks and as per Scottish Government Guidelines we politely ask that our customers do too. We will have a selection of fabric face masks available to buy in store.
- All areas will be cleaned regularly, with particular and frequent attention to door handles and the cash desk area.
- Contactless payment is available. We ask customers to avoid using cash if at all possible.
We will be accepting donations again from Tuesday 30th June and these will be by appointment only.
Following government guidelines we will be collecting donations under socially distanced conditions and will also be quarantining the garments for three days before processing them. We’ll take customer details so that Membership Tokens can be added to your account once your donation is processed.
For the time being, our workshop facilities in Paisley and Lochwinnoch remain closed. We’ve transferred some workshops online, and are continuing to build up our online resources in our news and blog section.
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with news about upcoming online workshops!