We are currently seeking an experienced and qualified freelance bookkeeper to assist with managing finances at ReMode.
We would like someone who has a good working knowledge of Quickbooks and ideally who has experience of working in the voluntary sector with grant funded organisations. Payroll experience preferred but not essential.
Approx 4 – 6 hours per week – working mainly from home, but ideally as COVID-19 permits, we would like someone who can come into our Paisley shop every 2 – 3 weeks.
We are seeking someone who is able to start working with us before the end of August 2020.
- Entry of income and expenditure on Quickbooks, including cash and card day sales from the ReMode Shop and associated reconciliations and record keeping. Allocating each entry against the relevant funding source.
- Processing of incoming invoices and setting up of payments for approval on bank account.
- Collation of digital records for monthly funding claims.
- Processing and reconciling petty cash records.
- Processing staff expenses and mileage claims on a monthly basis.
- Generating invoices as required.
- Basic admin tasks, including managing bookings for ReMode Makespace in Lochwinnoch and processing of monthly staff time sheets.
- Processing of payroll and submissions and payments to HMRC and pension scheme. Payroll is currently undertaken in-house, but we will consider outsourcing.
- Working closely with ReMode’s Project Manager on other finance related tasks as required.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com . Please include contact details of 2 referees and details of usual/ expected hourly rate.