The Bomber Jacket Make Pack contains:
- Reclaimed non-stretch fabric for the outer shell, lining and pockets
- Reclaimed stretch fabric for collar, cuffs & waistband
- An open ended zip
- A reel of thread
- ReMode care label
- A printed multi-size paper pattern
- A postcard with links to the instructional video and downloadable instructions
You will also need:
- Sharp scissors
- A sewing machine with a zipper foot
For instructions on how to make your bomber jacket, see our easy to follow instructional video here. You’ll also find the link to a downloadable set of PDF instructions.
Each pack is unique, containing a hand-picked selection of reclaimed fabrics that are perfect for this upcycling project. See OPTIONS for different fabric choices.
If you would like to pick and mix between the different fabric options get in touch by phone or email and we can put together a bespoke pack based on your choices.
Call us on 0141 258 1625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Packs are made to order so please allow 3-5 days before dispatch or collecting from our Paisley shop.