Interested in Sustainability & Fashion?
From sewing on buttons to modelling in our fashion show there are all sorts of ways you can get involved with ReMode. Take at look at the information below or contact us for more information. email@example.com
learn new skills – meet new people – get creative
Wednesdays 2pm – 4pm, ReMode@SAUWS
This sociable and informal group meet once a week to help ReMode with a whole variety of tasks related to processing and upcycling garments & fabrics.
Whether you’re new to sewing or already a skilled maker there are all sort of ways you can help out
What will I be doing?
- Mending clothes! A whole range of tasks from sewing on buttons to creative visible mending.
- Upcycling & Making! Tasks range from unpicking garments or removing zips and buttons, to helping finish garments by adding fastening and finishing hems. There are also opportunities to be involved with making new creations.
Do I need to be able to sew?
No – You just need to be comfortable with doing practical work. Many of the tasks don’t require any sewing skills at all, and you will also have lots of opportunities to learn more and build on the skills you have.
We love to sew and want to share these skills! Our team of staff are always on hand to help, and we’re also regularly joined by expert makers and designers who will be sharing their skills and experience.
To take part, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and see us at our shop at UWS in Paisley any Wednesday or Thursday 10am – 3pm.
Fashion Show : Vox by ReMode
Paisley, March 2019. Volunteering commitment starts Jan 2019
Vibrant and fun, our third annual fashion show promises to be an exciting event. Would you like to be one of the team of amazing people who help to make it happen?
There are all sorts of jobs available No experience necessary but enthusiasm and energy are a must. You can :
- Be a Model – join in free choreographed dance & modelling classes from January 2019. All ages, shapes & sizes of models welcome.
- Be part of the film making team – join in free stop motion animation workshop
- Be part of the backstage crew – help us put on a 5 star professional show. Can you help with hair & make-up or be part of the back stage or front of house team?
Interested? Come along to our Fashion Show volunteer information session on Friday 11th January at 7pm. Click here to register.
ReMode@SAUWS, Elles Building East, Storie Street, Paisley.
Get in touch by dropping us an email email@example.com or message us on Facebook